You can apply for membership in the German Society for Computational Linguistics and Language Technology (GSCL) via this form:
The information provided on this application form will be stored electronically and used for administrative purposes only. It will not be distributed to third parties.
- Individuals (regular membership) – 50 Euro
- Retirees – 15 Euro
- Without income / Students – free
- GSCL members regularly receive information about CL-related conferences, workshops and the like, and can participate in many of these events for preferential fees.
- The GSCL-internal mailing list announces new publications, discusses research questions or distributes job offers for computational linguists.
- Furthermore, the GSCL uses Twitter and LinkedIn for up-to-date short messages.
- GSCL's journal is the Journal for Language Technology and Computational Linguistics (JLCL).
- In addition, every member receives the GSCL newsletter free of charge by post every year.
- Books of the series language and computer (publisher: P. Hellwig, J. Krause) can be bought by GSCL members for a discounted price from Georg Olms publishing house Hildesheim.
If applicable, please give a direct debit authority to the GSCL treasurer:
Gertrud Faaß, PhD
Institut für Informationswissenschaft und Sprachtechnologie
For student/retiree memberships, please send us a copy of your immatriculation certificate or pension certificate. email@example.com
Statute of the GSCL (in German, PDF)
For any other issues regarding your existing membership, please contact the GSCL treasurer Gertrud Faaß: firstname.lastname@example.org