The information provided on this application form will be stored electronically and used for administrative purposes only. It will not be distributed to third parties.
Yearly Membership Fees
individuals (regular membership) – 50 Eur
without income / retirees – 15 Eur
academic institutions – 75 Eur
commercial institutions, public authorities and other legal entities – 125 Eur
Benefits of membership
- GSCL members regularly receive information about meetings, workshops and the like. with computer linguistic relevance and can participate in many of these events (z.B. GSCL-Conferences, KONVENS) for preferential fees .
- The GSCL-internal mailing list announces current publications, discusses research questions or distributes job advertisements for computer linguists.
- Furthermore, the GSCL uses @gscl_org und facebook for up-to-date short messages.
- GSCL's journal is the Journal for Language Technology and Computational Linguistics (JLCL).
- In addition, every member receives the GSCL newsletter free of charge by post every year.
- Books of the series language and computer (publisher: P. Hellwig, J. Krause) can be bought by GSCL members for a discounted price from Georg Olms publishing house Hildesheim.
If applicable, please give a direct debit authority to the GSCL treasurer:
Gertrud Faaß, PhD
Institut für Informationswissenschaft und Sprachtechnologie
For student/retiree memberships, please add a copy of your student card or pension certificate.